Tuesday, April 16, 2013

After a long delay, I again want to touch few points on what is called spirituality, a name given to identify trance experiences. i do not believe its the spirit or body/ mind what I am , I believe I am nothingness. Many so called enlightened beings made me believe that I am inside my body, thus I tried to find myself inside my body. I started with my toe, moved up through my leg to my hips to my back to my abs and I just could not find myself, all I could sense was that its a part of me, but definitely not me. I then moved to my heart and then the three areas where I felt i might be there, that are my heart, my face, and my brain.

I realized face because that the place where we have most of the senses placed cumulatively and thus we generally associate ourselves with our faces. So I eliminated face on the basis of doubt that it might be illusion caused by senses, and I cannot be just a bundle of senses or illusion. The possibilities left were the heart or the brain. Now this is really close as there are chances that I can be at both the places partially.

One of the ways to take off the brain option is the fact that I started as a heart in my mother's womb, and I believe I will be there with my first sign of existence on earth. So I came down to heart, but if I am heart then I should be able to live without any support or assistance, but its not true in case of heart. So where am I, who am I?

Today, I realized in the middle of Dhyana, that in the same way as a sparkle cannot find light, a rain drop cannot find where and what is wetness, so is the case with me, I cannot look back at myself and say Ohkk...there I am!! I found myself this is me!!

I lie down and look at my feet, and I realize just because in this human form I have senses running to the tip of my feet, I associate my identity till that point. If for a moment i can believe I am more than senses, as they are illusions, I know I more than my body but I am everywhere, connected.

I then try to move the finger of my feet, just before I move the finger I stop and feel the signal. I move slowly and stop, again make a wish to bend it further but just before bending it further, I stop again, here I feel the signal again. Wow, its the most beautiful creation, my body, so close to me that I gave it the possibility of my personification.

i believe that everything is one, see the structure of world its round, the clock, the galaxy, everything starts and ends at the same point, even the sign of infinity. See the power of round, which we love the most, that we use it in so many things such as tyres.





No comments:

Post a Comment